How to Grow Your Practice & Increase Your Brand’s Social Awareness by Utilizing Proven Digital Marketing Strategies for Healthcare Professionals
**Special DSI Courtesy: Bring ONE of your Dental Staff at No Charge
This course will teach you how to utilize digital marketing to: acquire new patients, build patient loyalty, increase patient referrals, increase your brand’s awareness, manage your reputation and quickly educate your customer base on new products, procedures and technology.
- Learn the many different verticals used to market digitally.
- Learn what kind of content gets engagement on your website
- Gain insight into different types of Google listings
- Learn the biggest mistakes made when trying to market digitally and how to avoid wasteful spending.
- Learn how to use technology to save time with automation techniques.
- Learn how to build customer loyalty and referrals through a combination of digital and offline marketing.
- Learn the most effective ways to use social media
- Learn what re-targeting is & why it is the most cost effective paid advertising you can do for your practice.
- Gain proficient knowledge regarding the world of digital marketing for healthcare professionals and how to use digital marketing to set your practice apart from the crowd.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Ranking
- Digital Re-Marketing
- Pay per Click Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Reviews and Reputation Management
- Email Marketing & Automation
- Referrals & Brand Loyalty
Date: Friday, October 7, 2016
Time: 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Tuition: $85.00 **Special DSI Courtesy: Bring ONE of your Dental Staff at NO CHARGE
Location: DSI: Fairfield, NJ
Instructor: Minal Sampat RDH:
Ms. Minal Sampat, owner Growth Management Marketing. Minal holds an Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene from Middlesex County College and a Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree in Communication & Biological Sciences from Rutgers University. She has been featured on Huffington Post, DrBicuspid, Dentistry IQ and Dr.Anissa Holmes Podcast.
Please click HERE to register for the course!